Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 67 Fans

228 audio Reviews with Responses

Delinquent's Grave Yard Delinquent's Grave Yard

good shit

yeah this shit epic bro. deff a hot one. reall authentic soundin. drums is clean and real sounding which i love. keep it up man. piano on point like always :D

DJ-Delinquent responds:

thanx dawg

good to see old faces

Change 2 Survive [C89][T-Free] Change 2 Survive [C89][T-Free]

once again

this is hot man. love the arps n melodys with this one. real commercial vibe with this one. like whatchu doin man.

Caine1989 responds:

Glad to hear that man!^^ Thanks for review!

Choose Love or Hate Rmix [C89] Choose Love or Hate Rmix [C89]

Awsome

well i cant say ive herd the original, but this is nice bro. got some nice melodys, clean sound, good drums, everything is nice. very well rounded. keep it up man.

Thanks Bleek989! i aprecciate it!^^

Just Bounce [C89] Just Bounce [C89]

yup

hot shit right here bro. i like this type of shit. that main synth/arp is tight
i just reccenlty lost my pc so i cant make beats again for a while, but check my joints out maybe youll wanna collab soon.

5 from me

Thanks for review Bleek989! I`ll check your stuff of course!^^

DaRk Melody" DaRk Melody"

Wow

Now This Shit Go Hard Bro. Deff rockin witchu on this one. that bell hit sound a lil offtune tho. shit would be on point if u fix that.

get @ me

No-SideBoy responds:

Thnx bro for da review. I appreciate ur suggestion, i will see wut i can do abt it :)

When I Think Of U When I Think Of U

Hear Pac With This One

Now This what im talkin bout. lovin this one man. you got my props fa sho. aslong as its really yours lol. ppl be doin shit like that everywhere. but yeah shit hot sould hit me back maybe ud wanna collab.

5/5
DL

No-SideBoy responds:

Thnx 4 da review homie!! and yeah this beat is mine ;)

ATM.Divid-End$ ATM.Divid-End$

Alright

Shit was str8. you at least got a flow of ya own. keep doin ya thing man.

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Diiiiiiig that

KB- Watch Me Do My Thang KB- Watch Me Do My Thang

Damn

ok bro this shit got my attention real talk. beat go hard as hell for one. so theres the first prop fo ya ass lol. 2nd one is that its clean as fuck. 3rd is im actually vibin with this shit unlike most the shit i hear ppl record on ng ya feel me>?
u comin on that bone thug shit wit this one lol good shit
hit me back
i kno you got at me b4 n i neva reallly hitchu back so my bad bout that
hit me up on tha message or on the myspace

KillBillvolume2 responds:

Thanks bruh

Christmas of the crippled mind Christmas of the crippled mind

lol

so im taking it this is suppose to be funny as hell lol.
but yea beat is cool, im feelin the sample.

hit me bak

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/292891

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

Funny and fun!

How We Do It (Hot Track!) How We Do It (Hot Track!)

beat

is cold as hell. and also to respond to your other comment, yea i dont kno you or your life, but im pretty sure your not walkin round like some gangsta cajete. so ima just leave it at that. you might try to come wit some more beef or sum shit on here. which is cool im down cuz ya shit aint taht good. but hit me up wit a diss track bro ill getchu one in return.

Vinstigator responds:

Just looked through your reviews and it looks like you reviewed the wrong song. Oh well, thanks for the 10